Meetings are Fourth Thursday of the month from February to October inclusive from 2 pm to 4pm at 5 Wildash Street, Southport, unless otherwise advised.
Book List for 2020. Graduate Women Gold Coast
- “Frankenstein” by Mary Shelley and/or “ Frankissstein a love story “ by Jeannette Wintersen February 27th
- “ The Girl on the Train” by Paula Hawkins March 26th
- “The Labrynth of the Faun” by Guillermo Del Toro and Cornelia Funke April 23rd
- ”Becoming” by Michelle O’Bama May 28th
- “A Gentleman in Moscow” by Amor Towles June 25th
- “Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine” By Gail Honeyman. July 23rd
- “The Erratics” by Vicki Laveau-Harvie August 27th
- “ Boy Swallows Universe” by Trent Dalton September 24th
- “All that I Am” by Anne Funder October 2nd
I have put “The Mirror and the Light” by Hilary Mantel on the list for 2021 as the date for publication is still not confirmed and copies will be hard to come by.
2020 Christmas Party is on 26th November.
Margaret Hamilton, convenor