The Gold Coast Branch is the oldest established branch having being formed in 1978 in Queensland.
It meets regularly; has a number of special interest groups and a very dynamic social program.
The Branch awards bursaries annually to promising female students who have excelled in the fields of education, social sciences and community leadership and to support women to further their education.
For further information about the Branch or to join, please contact President Rosemary Power via email : email@example.com
Bursaries (see Scholarship Page for details):
* Isobel Taylor Award (Presented to top education student at Griffith University Gold Coast Campus)
* Sybil A M Vise Award (Presented to top social sciences student Bond University)
* (Inaugural) Dr Mary Crawford Award (Presented to top student for Community Leadership – Southern Cross University – Gold Coast Campus)
- Graduate Women QLD Inc (Gold Coast Branch) FFI Awards (To obtain information about FFI Awards please contact the Awards Officer Carole via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or at PO Box 6472 Gold Coast Mail Centre QLD 9726
To obtain further information about the awards, please contact the Awards Officer Carole Email or PO Box 6472 Gold Coast Mail Centre Q 9726
Meetings: Regularly with notification to members
To read more about the Program, go to STEMM Supporting Teenagers with Education, Mothering & Mentoring
* March – International Women’s Day
* June – World Environment Day/GWI Day Dinner
* July – Special Social Event eg River Cruise
* August – President’s Picnic in the Picnic
* September – Branch AGM
* December – Christmas Dinner
For more information about these activities or about the Gold Coast Branch contact the President.